Hafjell Bike Park is known for it’s nice atmosphere and the variety of amazing trails suiting every kind of rider. Regardless if you are a freerider, racehead, weekend warrior or a curios beginner you will find what your biking heart desire here. Hafjell offers 14 trails, covering 25 km in total, with a level of difficulty ranging from green to black spread over an elevation of 790 meters.
It is one of the most progressive bike parks in Europe and keeps expanding at a high pace to keep the position as an ultimate mountain bike playground. Common for the trails in Hafjell Bike Park is that they never fail to deliver some massive grins.
• 14 DH Trails, easy to expert
• Gondola and Chairlift
• 25 km of downhill adrenaline
• 120 Downhill rental bikes
• 20 XC rental bikes
• Endless Singletrack and XC trails
• Workshop servicing all major brands
• Host for the 2010 European Championship
• Home of “Anti Days Of Thunder”
• Host of the 2012 UCI MTB DH World Cup Finals
• Host of the 2013 UCI MTB World Cup #5, September 12 – 15th
• Host of the 2014 UCI MTB World Championship
The completion of the massive Rollercoaster trail, building it all the way up to the top of the chairlift, giving it a total of 50 jumps